The last several months abridged:
- Finally got over the morning sickness. Was retrospectively diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum. Probably should have pushed harder for help, but I assumed it was normal… oops.
- Had a wonderful baby girl. She is perfect and amazing, and she’s over 5 months old and we haven’t broken her!
- Parenting is the scariest, most exhausting thing I have ever done, but it is also the most incredible.
- The first six weeks were the hardest of my life.
- Having a baby hasn’t changed me or my marriage as much as I expected, and the Captain and I are closer than ever (yay!)
- Pretty much everything I thought was wrong.
And that’s where we’re at. I can’t believe I’ll have a six month old soon!